Monday, July 26, 2010

You Know You Work Nights When...

First and foremost, you know you work nights when...

-You NEED to go by military time, or else you will not know if it is 3am or pm when you read a digital clock (this briefly just happened to me)

-You are so tired you momentarily wonder if "Vajazzling" would be worth it just for a laugh

-You realize that the only person who would be laughing is you, which makes you laugh

-You've slept only in nap-increments for about four days

-You find yourself singing Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" a little
too loudly at 4am while your neighbor bangs on the wall

(Before Bon Jovi, I just happened to be singing "Somebody to Love" by Queen, which apparently the neighbors didn't mind because of it's sheer AWESOMENESS...or maybe I just drowned out the banging)

I'm going to go get some sleep before its back to the grind tonight.






Sometimes, people just deserve it.

And since I have become SO IMPORTANT(heh.) come check out my post over at Mushroom Printing, where I'm talking about the worst thing that could possibly happen to a delicious burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment