Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Regression

Since I've moved back in with my parents, I totally feel like a teenager again. Its kinda crazy. I'm really not sure if it's a coincidence of if I'm actually regressing back to my ridiculous teenage self. I happen to be coming down with a cold, but that aside, I spent the entire day in my pajamas, eating tacos and doing homework. I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast (yes.) and last night for a snack. All I want to do is go out and drink and take drugs and be irresponsible. Also, I have these crazy giddy school-girl crush feelings for my boyfriend (even when I think of him as my boyfriend I get all butterfly-y).

Maybe I should throw a toga party. Teenagers do that right? Whatever.

Let's see...there are a few things that I missed out on as an awkward and emo teen that I would like to make happen. A keg stand. I'd like to do a keg stand. A beer bong. That would be cool. I have this sinking feeling that I just can't chug beer that fast, but I guess that is to be determined. Also, drinking games are really appealing to me right now. This all seems to be alcohol-related. Hmmm...

Oh my god, I just Googled "Things to do as a teenager" for the hell of it and got the stupidest shit ever. "Dance like nobody is watching!". How romantic. Fucking shoot me in the head. No, that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for "Take shrooms and wander around at the state park" or "See how many times you can masturbate in 24 hours" or "Get unbelievably high and listen to Dark Side of the Moon synced up with the Wizard of OZ". Because teenagers totally do that. Am I getting old? That seemed like an old person thing to say.

Ok, I just came across something that looks promising, but sadly, is also legal. It's called the "Banana and Sprite Challenge". Apparently, it is physically impossible to eat two bananas and drink two sprites without puking. I'm pretty sure that there is not any real science between this, and that it's purely psychosomatic...but there I am being a grown up again!

Well, back to homework, but believe you me, there will be shenanigans this winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment