Sunday, November 7, 2010

Long and Hard...My upcoming week that is, not my penis

Unfortunately.

But, yeah, there you have it folks. The upcoming week is going to be long and hard. Not to mention that the time-traveling mind-fuck that is called "moving back to standard time" has added substantially to my descent into madness. The fact that it started to get dark today at 5pm just made me a)tired and b)angry. Maybe I have Seasonal Affective Disorder or whatever (the fact that it can be called SAD cheers me up slightly), but I'm just not a fan of the long dark winter nights...unless there is holiday festivities/family and friends/delicious food/chestnuts roasting on a mothafucking open fire. Maybe it's just extra-depressing spending time alone...in the dark.
Don't get me wrong, I like winter...mostly because of the aforementioned awesome festivities, but I do prefer the long, sunny, carefree days of summer.
Well I think this would be an appropriate place to just freak out and complain about how I have to get up early everyday, study all day, see patients at clinicals for 10 hours, then work afterwards...oh yeah, and pack up all my shit so that I can move BACK INTO MY PARENT'S HOUSEEEEE!!!!! AAAAGGGHGHGHGHHHHHHHH FUCK!


the end.....or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment